POSH PETS TRAVEL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘[Posh Pets Travel]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- A deposit is non-refundable.
- A deposit only will secure the price quoted and the place for the pet.
- We have limited spaces on each trip.
- A quote is valid for 21 days.
- All quotes include VAT/Tax.
- Admin costs/fees are €50.00 per change made.
- Balance payment will be due 14 days prior to the travel date. You will not receive a reminder. After this time a 5% surcharge will be incurred to cover clerical & administration costs.
- If you, the owner, cancels a trip within 14 days of the departure date no refund will be made.
- If you, the owner, cancels a trip 14 – 28 days prior to travel we will try to re-sell the reservation and refund the balance payment less the deposit and admin costs.
- If you, the owner, transfer to another travel date an administration fee will be applicable In the unlikelihood of us cancelling a trip we will issue a full refund.
- There is a 3% transaction charge made for payments via Pay Pal.
- B.A.Cs ( Bank transfers) are free from any charges.
- Credit Card payments made on-site at Posh Pets Spain will incur a 3% bank transaction charge.
- Changes to a confirmed booking will incur an admin charge of €25.00 per change to cover clerical & admin costs.
- The carriage form your home to and from the Pet Travel Vehicle is the owners responsibility.
- All cats need to be transported to the vehicle in a secure cat carrier.
- Owners must provide secure Collars and leads for dogs (flexi leads are not acceptable).
- Any Modification to an incorrect Pet Passport will result in a Veterinary consultation charge of €25.00.
- You are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents and for complying with all laws, regulations, orders, demands and travel requirements of countries to be carried from, into or through which your pets are in transit to.
- Any modification to a pet passport using “tippex” will make the passport void & a new one will have to be issued. All the costs incurred with this will be down to you the owner.
- We reserve the right to refuse dangerous dogs unless accompanied with a secure muzzle.
- We are not a transport furniture removal company we are a “Pet Only” transport company therefore we reserve the right to refuse articles that exceed “animal transport” requirements. We will not carry hard plastic beds, bowls, excess pet food , excessive toys & anything not related to the animal.
- Owners are liable for any extra costs incurred for veterinary treatment if your animal becomes ill during transit and in our care. As a pet transporter we will not hesitate to seek veterinary help whilst ” en route”. We have a list of 24 hour care veterinary hospitals should we need to stop. Should a decision have to be made & you the owners are not contactable, we alongside the vet will make the necessary decision and do what is best for the animal.
- For animals that are being collected from the UK and being transported to Europe; owners must visit their local veterinary practice with their pet and pet passport at least 48 hours prior to our collection and the ” fit for travel” stamp needs placed in the back of the pet passport in the appropriate section.
We reserve the right to refuse to transport animals across the border frontiers if the pets have incorrect paperwork.
- We have no responsibility a to transport animals due to owners negligence with incorrect paperwork. No refunds will be offered after payment is made in full.
- We have no responsibility to an owner to transport or house animals should the paperwork be incorrect, it is the owners responsibility.
- Every effort will be made for us to deliver your pet within the appropriate time schedule however due to strikes, acts of nature or mechanical breakdowns you the owners will be contacted & informed of an appropriate ETA.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.